Club K follows individual school district announcements for inclement weather, emergency closures
or delayed start times. Below are methods Club K and you can use to keep up to date on program
Emergency Closure Notification Methods Provided by Club K:
1.) Facebook: Inclement weather alerts are posted on Facebook: Please “like” our Club K Facebook
page, to ensure you are getting the most current inclement weather alerts:
2.) E-mail Communication: Inclement weather alerts are communicated via e-mail. E-mail
notifications are sent out as soon as district decisions or Club K decisions are made to the primary
and secondary account holders e-mail addresses listed on registration paperwork.
3.) Flashalert: You can also subscribe to the flash alert system to receive notifications from your
school district about delays or cancellations. To receive notifications of delays or cancellations due to inclement weather or emergencies, the Flash Alert Messenger App is a great download option.
1. Download the App: Flash Alert Messenger
2. Register using your email address and a password of your choosing
3. After you are registered, subscribe to the organizations of interest:
• Go to “Add Subscription”
• Select Portland/Vanc/Salem under Region
• Select Club K After School Zone under Organization
• Select Subscribe
4. You will receive emails/push notifications for any alerts regarding your subscribed organizations in the event of a delay or cancellation.